What we offer:
Suboxone therapy and counseling for patients with opiate addiction. Our staff has been together for many years serving the Marion community with full continuity of care
Dr Smith has served as owner and physician of MATRx for three years
We offer group and one-on-one counseling for all of our patients
All of our counselors are licensed counselors
MATRx is licensed by the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy with a TERMINAL DISTRIBUTOR LICENSE separating our practice from other, non-licensed clinics in the greater Marion areae
Lab urine & oral drug screens on site
Member of Marion Area Chamber of Commerce
Meet Our Physicians
Dr. Anthony Smith, D.O.
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine graduate 2005
- DUKE University internship 2006
- St Vincent Mercy Medical Center Emergency Medicine Residency 2009
- Ohio State Medical Board
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Board of Emergency Medicine board certified
- Emergency Medicine Attending Physician Genesis Healthcare & Attending Physician of Clinical Decision Unit
Through Dr Smith’s emergency medicine background, he has seen and experienced the effects of addiction on the worst forefronts of medicine. From overdose treatment in the emergency setting to office based treatment with Suboxone therapy, Dr Smith is well versed in the understanding and treatment of opiate addiction therapy.
Bryan Cullen, Director of Operations
- Ohio University
- Masters in Business Administration with concentration in Business Analytics
- University of Akron
- Bachelor of Arts
A native of the greater Akron area, Bryan brings nearly a decade of experience with management and business directorship in the opiate addiction setting.